Temperate House, Kew
Temperate House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Temperate House opened in 1862 and is the largest surviving Victorian glasshouse in the world. Major refurbishment started in 2013, and continues to this day, to bring this incredible Grade I listed building back to its former glory.
Planning, design and erection of internal and external access scaffolding, with environmental protection for the unique trees and plants in this grand garden setting.
- Fully boarded external access with shrink wrap sheeting
- Temporary all-season roof covering
- Internal stepped birdcage
- Haki stair towers and hoists for glass panel removal and replacement
- Envirowrap system for safeguarding surrounding gardens