Meticulous planning and thoughtful design are the key to a successful project. Working as an integral part of your team, our skilled planners and designers ensure each aspect of your requirements are understood and met, with the ability to create bespoke solutions for the most demanding working environments.
Our planning service includes:
• Comprehensive survey of the project and surrounding environment
• Analysis to determine access requirements, loadings, system type and design
• Discussion of the system options available to determine the most appropriate solution
• Design of the required system
• Production of a detailed Scaffold Schedule
• Programme of installation – based on an agreed erection sequence
• Issue of a Cost Plan
A complete design package is available to clients whose needs extend beyond the scope of ‘Basic Scaffolds’ (NASC guidance TG20:13). Depending on the project requirements, our design service can include:
• Design drawing(s) produced using AutoCAD specific to the project’s needs
• Associated design-specific wind and load calculations
• Layout plans (section, elevation, plan-view etc.)
The practical knowledge and enormous experience of our design engineers and operatives allow us to provide a unique bespoke service, using the safest and most effective products to satisfy the needs of all stakeholders involved. Both our management and engineers conduct site surveys to inspect and ensure complete compliance during bespoke scaffold construction. Every bespoke project is overseen by a member of Alandale’s senior management: one person who will provide advice and oversee the entire lifespan of the scheme and provides a single point of contact for you throughout. We can also provide a comprehensive preconstruction support service, producing proposal drawings, plans for tenders, cost plans, planning works and associated items to help your project run smoothly from beginning to end.